We Buy Houses In Grand Rapids, Michigan
Sell your house in Grand Rapids, MI without paying agent fees and without making repairs. Find out how Our Home Buying Process works!
Lakeshore Home Buyer buys houses for cash in West Michigan. We offer a no-nonsense approach and will always give you a fair offer. If you want an easier way to sell your house or need to sell quickly for any reason, we are serious about buying your house. Sell your house the easy way! We buy houses with the intent to renovate them and revitalize our local communities. Lakeshore Home Buyer is trusted by the Better Business Bureau and has an excellent 5-star rating on Google.
No repairs, no cleaning, no fees, no commissions, no closing costs, 100% free
Call us at (616) 202-6498
Selling a House Can Be a Stressful Process
It can take a lot of time and effort with so much uncertainty
The traditional way of selling a house is not for everyone. The selling process can take several months with no guarantee it will sell for the price you had hoped for. It’s a lot of work preparing your house for walkthroughs and open houses.
If the home inspection doesn’t go well you may be asked to make repairs or lower your price. The buyer could back out of the appraisal comes back too low or if they can’t get a loan.
We offer a better, faster, easier way!
After we make a fair offer and you accept, we handle everything, beginning until end. We handle all of the paperwork and communications with the title company while you sit back with the peace of mind that your house is sold.
All you have to do is show up to closing and collect your check!
We would love to meet you and learn about your situation. We will offer you the best advice and make a fair offer that works for you and your family.
Fill out the form below to get started on your offer. It’s free and there is no obligation to accept.
You have nothing to lose!
No matter what your reason for selling is,
We will Buy Your House!
- Is your house becoming a financial burden and you just want out?
- Do you feel trapped in a house you no longer enjoy living in?
- Are you concerned that your house needs costly repairs to get top dollar?
- Do you want to sell but hate the idea of paying realtor commissions, other fees and closing costs?
- Have you recently inherited a property you don’t know what to do with?
- Do you have problem tenants who are making your life miserable?
- Do you need to sell your house fast? Within a few weeks?
- Do you want someone to guide you through the selling process without charging you fees and commissions?
Call us at (616) 202-6498
“There is the reason why we are the most #1 trusted home buyer in West Michigan. We only make fair offers and always close the deal. You will have the peace of mind you are working with a fully accredited business with an excellent 5-star rating on Google.”
“That Bright Blue House on Fisk – SE Grand Rapids”
“We recently had the opportunity to sell a home this way and it worked out great. Ryan was a true professional and got the whole process done quickly and at a great price. So much in fact, that I recommended him to a family member who sold their house to him also. Thanks again Ryan”
How Do I Sell My House Fast In Grand Rapids, Michigan?
It could not be easier to sell your house with Lakeshore Home Buyer’s simple 4-step process. We buy houses fast, if you are in a hurry we can close in as little as 2 weeks.
Fill in this form or call us at (616) 202-6498.
Meet with us
We will meet you at your house to evaluate your property and answer your questions.
Receive cash offer
We will make you a no obligation cash offer within 24 hours.
Close & get paid
If you accept the offer, we close on your timeline and you get paid on the same day.
You have nothing to lose and everything to!
Why not get a cash offer before listing with an agent?
- A cash sale is quick and easy
- You will have the peace of mind you are working with a trusted and experienced homebuyer
- If you are curious but not ready to sell, fill out the form and we will make an offer that is good for up to 60 days
You may be surprised what your house is worth and end up putting more money in your pocket!
You don’t have to pay agent fees and commissions, make repairs, and worry about appraisals. With a cash sale, none of that matters. We will buy your house as-is and guide you through the entire process. You just sit back and wait for closing day when you get your check!
Call us at (616) 202-6498
We Offer a Better Way to Sell Your House in Grand Rapids, MI
We make the home-selling process easy. After you receive an offer you are happy with, we do all the rest. No agents, no commissions, no repairs, no appraisals. We buy houses in Grand Rapids with cash so none of these things matter. You pay nothing to use our services.
Don’t want to clean or hire movers to get rid of unwanted furniture or junk? We will take care of it!
- Receive your offer within 24 hours! Fill out the form, get a property evaluation, and have a cash offer in your hands within 24 hours.
- No agent commissions! Because we are buying your house, you don’t pay any fees or commissions.
- We also pay your closing costs! Did you know the average home seller usually pays 8-10% in closing costs? We will pay all your closing costs while you pay nothing!
- No costly repairs! Most buyers will hire a professional inspector and if your house needs any repairs, they will ask you to make repairs or renegotiate their offer.
- Don’t worry about cleaning! Leave behind anything you want, we will clean up!
- We close on your timeline! Do you need to cash out fast? We can close in 2 weeks. Do you need extra time to find another house or move out? No problem, we will give you all the time you need.
“That Duplex in NW Grand Rapids”
“Made selling my property easy and I got a great price for it”
“Very honest guy to work with! Recommend him!”
What People Say About Us
Why Do We Buy Houses in Grand Rapids?
Lakeshore Home Buyer buys houses in Grand Rapids to revitalize local communities. There are thousands of beautiful homes in this city built many years ago that just need a little TLC. East Grand Rapids is a great example of a neighborhood with vintage Victorian Style homes.
Typically, we keep the structure and aesthetic beauty of the exterior. Most renovations include kitchens, baths, flooring, and paint. Of course, every property is unique and we customize renovations to bring out the inner beauty of each and every home.
Not every house we buy is a fixer upper. Some towns, like Caledonia, have a lot of newer homes that make great additions to our rental portfolio.