Did you know that it is possible to sell your Grand Rapids house in only a week? When you work with Lakeshore Home Buyer, you will get a great price and fast closing. We will work with you on your schedule to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction.
There are many situations in which a fast and direct offer is a better choice over a traditional property listing. People who need to sell before a specific date, who don’t want to deal with repairs, or who need cash right away, a direct sale is a logical way to go. Working with Lakeshore Home Buyer can help homeowners navigate any difficult situation. People who need to sell within a certain timeframe will find great benefits when selling their Grand Rapids homes directly to Lakeshore Home Buyer.
For example, do you need to sell for any of these reasons?
- You’re worried about foreclosure and the bank taking your home
- You are tired of being a landlord, constantly dealing with bad tenants
- The house isn’t big enough for your growing family
- The house is too big and you’re tired of maintaining so much space
- You are getting a divorce and would appreciate a fast sale
- There is another investment you’d like to make that is contingent on the sale of your current property
- You have tax problems that have prevented you from selling in the past
- There are liens against the house and you don’t have the means to clear them up
- There are code violations plaguing the property that you don’t want to take care of
- You no longer like the neighborhood because it has been built up or become run down
- You have low equity and aren’t sure how to get out from under your house
- You’re dealing with a sudden illness that has become expensive and burdensome
- You’ve suffered the loss of a loved one and don’t wish to stay in the house any longer
These are just a few of the reasons why people want to sell their houses in only a week. Our team can make it possible for you no matter how difficult your situation may seem or how quickly you need to close.
Get The Facts
Before choosing how to sell your house, we encourage you to take a look at all of your selling options. While listing your house may make you think you are getting more money, there is no guarantee that it will sell for that much. Plus, when you list with a Grand Rapids real estate agent, you’ll have to continue paying the holding costs for the house. You will also have to spend money on repairs, cleaning, staging, and marketing. When all is said and done, you will own your agent about 6% in commissions and another 2-5% in closing costs. All in all, the traditional listing process can be more expensive than you may think. According to Bankrate, home sellers should expect to spend about 10% of the final sale price toward closing costs. It is important to explore all of your selling options while being careful to account for all of the expenses each selling method will incur.
Get An Offer
When you call up Lakeshore Home Buyer, getting an offer is simple. We will carefully research your property as well as other recent sales in the area. We’ll learn all about your selling goals and when you need to move. As quickly as possible, our team will provide you with a stress-free, no-obligation offer. From there, the decision on how to sell is up to you. If you accept, we will typically be able to close on your property in 7 days or less. Of course, the actual day of closing is completely up to you.
Get Your Stuff Ready To Go
If you accept our offer, the next thing to do is get ready to go! While we are able to close on your house in only a week, we understand that you may not be ready that quickly. We will work with you to close on the day that is easiest for you. All you have to do is gather the items you are keeping and leave the rest to us. We will take care of the repairs, the cleaning, and the items you wish to leave behind. Our goal is to make the selling price as fair and convenient for you as possible.
As you can see, the process of selling your house in only a week isn’t very complicated when you work with Lakeshore Home Buyer. We will make you an offer and close when you are ready. Often within seven days or less. You can always count on us for a great offer and exemptional customer service. Feel free to reach out to us with questions at any time.