Lakeshore Home Buyer offers an alternative solution for homeowners looking to sell their house. Our company is trusted by the Better Business Bureau and has an excellent 5-star rating on Google.
Our service is 100% free. No fees, commissions, closing costs, or repairs.
Call us at (616) 202-6498
How do I know what the best option is for me?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have time? If you list with an agent be prepared to wait 3-6 months (or longer) for closing
- Do you mind paying additional “holding costs”? During this period do you mind paying additional money for property taxes, insurance, utilities, lawn maintenance and general upkeep?
- Is Your House in “Like-New” Condition? Many of the homes listed on the open market are in very good condition.
- Are you ok with showings and open houses? Some homeowners don’t like the idea of random strangers walking through their house every week nitpicking everything.
- Are you ok with making repairs or improving curb appeal? If your house isn’t in excellent condition are you ok with fixing the problems and/or sprucing up the exterior for added curb appeal?
If you answered “no” to any of the above options, it might not be a bad idea to consider a cash offer before committing to a 6-month listing agreement. However, if you are in no hurry to sell and your house is in excellent condition and not outdated, you should list it with an agent.
Selling Your House for Cash to an Investor
There is a common misconception that all cash offers are “low ball offers” and you will be leaving money on the table. While it is true there are many people out there who are only interested in buying your house for next to nothing, there are also good guys who make fair offers.
We built our business on serving our community and upholding a reputation and would never offend you with a low ball offer. We believe in making fair offers that help you sell your house easily without all the hassle of listing with an agent.
Cash offers make sense if you answered “no” to any of the above questions. If you need to sell fast or if your house is in need of repair or if the kitchens and bathrooms are very outdated it might make sense to sell for cash.
If you don’t want to deal with strangers walking through your house, financed offers, inspections and the chance the deal will fall apart you may want to sell your house for cash.
Get a cash offer in 24 hours or less!
Call us at (616) 202-6498
“Ryan is an excellent partner for house buying. He is a great option for any house transaction and most importantly, I felt his real estate endeavors are done with integrity.”
So, How Do I Sell My House for Cash?
It could not be easier to sell your house with Lakeshore Home Buyer’s simple 4-step process. We buy houses fast, if you are in a hurry we can close in as little as 2 weeks.
Fill in this form or call us at (616) 202-6498.
Meet with us
We will meet you at your house to evaluate your property and answer your questions.
Receive cash offer
We will make you a no obligation cash offer within 24 hours.
Close & get paid
If you accept the offer, we close on your timeline and you get paid on the same day.
“Ryan made the home selling process easy. I called him to help get my client’s home sold as quickly as possible… He was very professional and helped make the transaction go very smoothly. All parties were happy with the win-win solution we came up with. I would highly recommend Ryan!”
Get Your Fair Cash Offer Today!
We will buy your house “as is” for cash with no contingencies. We always offer a fair price and close on your timeline. No banks, no inspectors, no appraisals.
- We are fast! Fill out the form or give us a call at 616-202-6498 and you will have an offer in 24 hours or less.
- No Repairs! We buy houses “as is” and will never ask you to make repairs.
- No Cleaning! Don’t worry about cleaning. We’ll take care of it. We don’t mind. 😉
- No fees, commissions or closing costs! Did you know the average home seller pays 8-10% or $19,000-24,000 in closing costs?
- Close whenever you want! Do you need cash fast? We can close in 7-10 days. Need time to find another place to live? Take all the time you need.